WHAT IS A DISCOVERY WORKSHOP?
A Discovery Workshop is a series of consulting sessions, where we work with you to map out the scope of your project. You benefit from our years of experience building successful online businesses, as well as our dedication to staying up to date with marketing best practices.
The purpose of the Discovery Workshop is to make sure the project blueprint will serve the goals of your organization, be it amplifying your message, building a following, creating time-saving systems, or increasing your revenue. We want you to see a return on your time and investment in your business.
WHAT DO I GET OUT OF A DISCOVERY WORKSHOP?
During our Discovery Workshop, we will:
- Develop clear goals for your online business
- Identify your perfect customer and their needs
- Inventory your current online presence
- Analyze your competitors
- Create a lead generation strategy
- Develop a customer journey that leads to long term relationships
- Build a blueprint and a timeline for delivering your project
When we’ve completed a Discovery Workshop, we will have established goals for your online business and created a plan for achieving them, which will include a proposal with pricing. Think of this like you’re hiring an architect to draw up the plans for a building. Once you have the blueprints and estimates, you can make a smart decision on how and when to execute the project.
At the end of these sessions, you own the full set of blueprints. We can then execute the strategy we designed for you or you can hire someone else to do it. Our goal is to bring clarity to your decision, but there’s no obligation on your part either way.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Nothing. Yes you read that right. $0.
BUT, I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I WANT. CAN’T YOU JUST GIVE ME A QUOTE?
- We simply can’t give you an accurate quote without knowing the full scope of the project. This way we can avoid surprises for either party.
- A Discovery Workshop sets your organization up for success by asking the right questions, setting proper goals and defining the full scope of the project before implementation begins.
- In our experience, most clients have an idea of what they want, but don’t actually know what they need to achieve the goals of their organization. You wouldn’t go to a doctor’s office and tell them what you need without letting them run tests, assess your situation and make a professional recommendation based on years of education and experience. We are professionals as well, so think of this as a similar relationship, but without having to wear an embarrassing gown!